team quit

hardscrabble

team quit

Post by hardscrabble » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:31 pm

I copied this somewhrere on here or gharis.net so I cant give credit. I cant get last clickmouse to work. It was a few weeks before I used this even though I only need to click 8 toons once it has saved me many clicks. Just wanted to get last click to work. I havnt tested position of last click.

Unrelated I seem to sometimes while playing have to click on a window and then go click on another window and go back to beable to get click other than cursor to work. If i click on every window once before i play it then it seems to work better thereafter. any ideas? I assume clicking on a window makes it the Local foreground. I wonder why cursing over window 1 and and clicking doesnt work sometimes , reclicking window 2 same result
and going back to window 1 then makes it work. I sometimes have to do this and sometimes not.

hotkey ( Numpad1 ) // team quit

{

ClickMouse ( test 776 744 ) // menu
wait (300)
ClickMouse ( test 514 205 ) // QUIT MEANU BAR
wait ( 25000)
ClickMouse ( test 95 726 ) // QUIT CHARACTER SELECT
wait ( 35000)
ClickMouse ( test 450 436 ) // YES my location is 447 412 so second one was off. works well now.
}
Last edited by hardscrabble on Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rob
Site Admin

Re: team quit

Post by Rob » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:23 pm

I can't answer the question about why it's sometimes necessary to click on window 2 before window 1 reacts to a click, without a specific example that I can duplicate on my PC.

Clicking has several effects, some of them not obvious (for example it changes the priority of the clicked windows' main threads).
Author of Mojo

hardscrabble

Post by hardscrabble » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:08 pm

It is random so it would be hard to duplicate. I will try to pay more attention. I just notice it when I click on a window to change forground and nothing happens so i have to quickly click on another window and go back to work. that does work each time if it comes up. An easy way is to click on a window you dont want first then one you want second. I am looking at 8 character screens and none at toolbar. when I want to quit and do it manually as I had to before today using script . I had to do it for every screen every time if I went to each and typed or hit quit and go back to target yes etc.

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:29 pm

You're doing this with LButton, right? Is LButton the trigger of a Mojo hotkey? Does your Razer software (or any other software) set LButton's behavior?
Author of Mojo

hardscrabble

Post by hardscrabble » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:55 pm

i only use mojo for hotkeys and scripts. Im not currently using corsair or razor apps for any commands, macros or recorded key sets. I only use them for keys to hit. Trying to keep it simple. my razor keypad has f1 thru f19 set on my configuration as well as joystick and a LAlt which seems to trigger Alt as well on scripts. mouse has 1-12 that can trigger spells in game on spell bar but im surprised i dont use them. the keypad and scripts work just fine. i have 28 keys on pad without modifiers and hypershift gives you 28 more. the new one which i ordered but sent me wrong one has 2 keys for each key. partway or all way pushed. has got bad reviews. so you are doubling your keys. 56 or 112 with hypershift. I only set what keys are on software. I actually have 28 set to hotkeys on animist team. but only use 10 on my pet team.

yes using LButton on mojo only script but it is labeled mouse. So far its hitting Left mouse button all except the last trigger yes for quit on character screen.
Last edited by hardscrabble on Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hardscrabble

Post by hardscrabble » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:06 pm

I didnt label if right or left button. I just used it the way i copied it. Other scripts I have labeled them. I know one is default for left or right without label I think.
update all is well. Like I posted earlier I hadnt checked my last location of button hit. I assumed it would be the same. Mine is 447 412.

hardscrabble

Post by hardscrabble » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:11 pm

Map open on an account it wont work for that account.

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:30 pm

I'm sorry, I don't understand the description of the problem. If you want my help with a Mojo hotkey please show me the script and tell me which hotkey is getting pressed.
Author of Mojo

hardscrabble

Post by hardscrabble » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:51 pm

It didnt post original problem. One count didnt have any screen boxes. I went onto daoc doscord I had to hit a buttton to unhide. I had a mojo box but it was phasing in and out. It was on my end.

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:34 am

Oh, I saw that, I think something was pressing "toggle interface" in the game.
Author of Mojo

hardscrabble

Post by hardscrabble » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:32 pm

yes toggle interface not my friend lol.

hardscrabble

Post by hardscrabble » Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:58 am

i dont reccomend all team quit at same time. one or staggered would be ok if you changed qbars or something in game menu. Changing one in game menu and logging will save on all accounts so no need to do for each. Logging all accounts at same time was resetting game settings to default sometimes. once i learned to terminate through mojo i havnt had any problems with lost ingame menu settings or such. Seems there are more than one way to do things. i didnt want people to follow script and run into problems i had.

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:45 am

Thanks.
Author of Mojo