Do you have a spamkey?!

NotTeamTonka

Do you have a spamkey?!

Post by NotTeamTonka » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:23 am

I run multiple accounts. And sometimes I just want to push one button. So I use what I call "spamkeys"

I have a Melee Spamkey for when I run my all melee team, it looks something like this:
Hotkey ( DELETE )
{
Package
{
Sendto ( 2 3 5 6)
Slash ("/assist local_foreground")
Wait (1000)
Key ( 1 )
}
Package
{
Sendto ( 1 4 )
Key ( 3 )
}
}
With this Spamkey I am telling Client 2, 3 , 4 and 6 to /assist my actively selected DAoC window (The one I am playing)
and then I am telling those clients to wait 1 second, and then press the 1 key. Thats where I put all of my taunt styles. At the same time, Clients 1 and 4 are group healing!

I don't use a button for these spam keys, because although the contents of the script may change from Melee teams, to Casters teams, I always have it triggered by my DELETE key. So we can build a spamkey, triggered by DELETE, for every setup we may have. This one is great for my Melee team, but now I have launched my Caster team and I want them all to pbae while I am free to style on my main toon.
Hotkey ( DELETE )
{
Package
{
Sendto ( 2 3 5 6 )
Key ( 2 )
}
Package
{
Sendto ( 1 )
Key ( 3 )
}
}
Once again, still fired by the DELETE key, but different contents. This time we are sending 2, 3, 5 and 6 the command the press key 2 which is where theyre PBAE spell is. Meanwhile, we are sending 1 the command to press key 3 which is his grp heal. Client 4 does not seem to be mentioned here. Was that a mistake? No. I want client 4 to be free to style because thats the one I am playing in this group! So I can use my sword styles, while utilizing my spamkey. This is great. Now I am free to style while my other toons are PBAEing everything to death and my healer is group healing us!

But, I'm tired of playing a tank. I want to use ALL Pbae, and tag my healer along just for those group heals.
Hotkey ( DELETE )
{
Package
{
Sendto ( 2 3 4 5 6 )
Key ( 2 )
}
Package
{
Sendto ( 1 )
Key ( 3 )
}
}
Hey check that out! Now I've got a spamkey where I can send the PBAE key to 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6, meanwhile client 1 is still over there group healing us! This is great!
2.jpg
2.jpg (14.63 KiB) Viewed 1949 times
So now I have all of these spamkey scripts, and class specific scripts, how can I put them all together to make them work for my separate teams....