clickmouse

Froof

clickmouse

Post by Froof » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:36 am

Hi Rob and thank you so much for your incredible work !
here my issue, i tried many different syntax but didn t manage to get it work :

what i would like when pressing a hotkey for ex F1 , the hotkey script actualy clic in the current active daoc windows at the current mouse cursor position ( having only one toon running in this case) . so i just need to rol over the cursor on a target or object then pressing the hotkey will clic on it as part of its actions.

not sure it is clear but would look like :

hotkey (F1)
{
clickmouse ( Lbutton currentX currentY)

}

as it is mentioned in clickmouse section here and seen that if x and y parameter are missing the current cursor position will be taken but didnt work.

thank you in advance for your assistance :mrgreen:

reason i want to do that is that i often unwillingly move slightly the cursor while pressing the mouse button and then get the wrong target or miss the target. :mrgreen:

thank you

Rob
Site Admin

Re: clickmouse

Post by Rob » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:03 pm

Hi Froof. Thanks for the kind words and you're very welcome.

ClickMouse is supposed to work that way now. Somebody else reported another problem with CLickMouse recently, and I think it's broken. I don't know what happened to it -- maybe Broadsword changed the game, or maybe I accidentally changed something in the source code -- but ClickMouse isn't working right. I'm going to try to fix it in the next build but I can't promise.
Author of Mojo

Froof

Post by Froof » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:14 pm

thx for the fast reply, clickmouse is working if specifying a specific x an y no issue but if just specifying nothing to get it clicking on the current position nothing happens.

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:22 pm

Thanks for the info. The other problem with ClickMouse also has to do with "observed" (unspecified) x y not getting sent. It's probably the same bug. These things used to work, and I don't know what changed.
Author of Mojo